The Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for the following positions for the 2022 election. The nomination deadline is August 7, 2021.
- President-elect: The President-elect will serve a two-year term, and will succeed to the President position.
- Vice President: The Vice President will serve a two-year term, and may succeed to the President-elect and President positions.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer will serve a three-year term.
- Secretary: The Secretary elected in 2022 will serve a one-year term. There will be another election in 2023 for this position for a three-year term (thus staggering the treasurer and secretary terms).
- At-large board members (12 openings): Of the 12 board positions, 4 will serve a 3-year term, 4 will serve a 2-year term, and 4 will serve a 1-year term.*
- Executive committee (2 positions): The two Executive Committee positions will serve a 3-year term. Note, only sitting board members are eligible to serve on the Executive Committee.
*Note – Independent of CFM’s election the affiliates will hold a separate election for their 12 representative board members.
To nominate yourself or another person, please complete the nomination and bioform, and submit with a photo by August 7. The nominating committee will use the information provided to choose candidates for the above positions. Candidates will be announced in the November/December Conservation Federation Magazine.
- Read the descriptions and preferred qualifications.
- Read the expectations for a board member.
- Complete the nomination form. (Bio form to be completed at later date.)
- Submit nomination documents by August 7, 2021.
Election: The election will be held electronically in January 2022 and results will be announced prior to the Annual Convention.
CFM leadership recognizes that the future is YOU and Missouri conservation needs your time and talent to remain strong and become stronger. Whether in leadership, finance, natural resource management, wildlife management or other areas, your experience and input as a member of the Board helps keep CFM going.
Answer the call to help fulfill the mission of the Conservation Federation of Missouri, to ensure conservation of Missouri’s wildlife and natural resources and preservation of our state’s rich outdoor heritage through advocacy, education, and partnerships Eighty-five years is a long time. And we hope to be around for many more years to come. Consider what a difference you could make—answer the call of the wild!
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance. Conservation Federation of Missouri 573-634-2322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org