Quality outdoor opportunities make Missouri a desirable place to live and work, and add to our economic wellbeing. Through the CFM Business Alliance we seek to strengthen the connection between Missouri’s natural resource managers and our business leaders. Here’s what we’re trying to accomplish:
- Create greater awareness of CFM and the role we play in conservation.
- Gain financial support for the work of CFM.
- Include the voice of business leaders in conservation.
- Recognize the business community’s support of conservation.
Is Missouri outdoors important to you and your business?
- Missouri’s total economic impact from fish, wildlife, outdoor recreation and forest products was an estimated $11.4 billion dollars in 2008 and accounted for 95,000 jobs.
- Most Missourians (93%) report they are interested in Missouri’s fish, forests and wildlife.
- Missouri is ranked 5th in the nation for number of resident hunters (608,000), 8th for number of resident anglers (1.1 million), and 2.2 million Missourians are wildlife watchers.
- Every tax dollar spent on conservation generates $4.24 in additional state and local taxes.
Fill out the information below and click "Buy Now" to join online today and add your business to our list of conservation leaders.
CFM Business Alliance annual member categories:
- $250 – Basic
- $1,000 – Silver
- $5,000 – Gold
- $10,000 – Platinum
CFM Business Alliance members will receive a one-year subscription to Missouri Wildlife, recognition in each issue of Missouri Wildlife and a CFM Business Alliance decals for office or vehicles.
Thank you to the following Missouri businesses for their support of conservation!
- Bass Pro Shops
- Shelter Insurance
- Drury Hotels
- Analytical Bio-Chemistry Laboratories, Inc.
- Gray Manufacturing Company
- Hornbuckle Heating Cooling and Plumbing
- James T. Blair IV
- Pyramid Home Health Services
- Aaron’s Boats and Motors
- ArdPark Cabins
- Bee Rock Land, LLC
- Bolin Auto and Truck Parts
- C.J. Thomas Company
- Cap America
- Citizens Telephone Company
- Columbia Daily Tribune
- Commerce Bank Columbia
- Culligan Water of Columbia
- Denny Dennis Sporting Goods
- Evans Equipment
- Farmer’s Coop Elevator Association
- Les Bourgeois Vineyards
- McRoberts Farm, Inc.
- Michaelanne, Inc.
- Mid-America Mortgage
- Paradigm Financial Advisors
- Quality Forest Management
- Sierra Bullets
- REMAX Boone Realty
- Suddenlink Communications
- Tabor Plastic Company
- The Bank of Missouri
- Wood Land & Cattle
To join CFM by mail please send your check* to:
Conservation Federation of Missouri
728 West Main
Jefferson City, MO 65101-1559
*Please make checks payable to the Conservation Federation of Missouri
The Conservation Federation of Missouri is a 501(c)(3) organization.