Conservation Federation of Missouri Seeks Administrative Assistant
The Conservation Federation of Missouri (CFM) is in search of a qualified individual to serve as our part-time Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical and administrative support through membership data entry, invoicing, committee coordination and clerical efforts. This role is part time 20 – 25 hours per week. This is an hourly position with paid vacation. This position does not receive health or retirement benefits.
The Mission of the Conservation Federation of Missouri: To ensure conservation of Missouri’s wildlife and natural resources, and preservation of our state’s rich outdoor heritage through advocacy, education and partnerships.
- Maintain CFM membership database. Ensure regular and affiliate memberships are up-to-date and accurate. Process renewal notices and membership credentials.
- Manage and process monetary (cash, check, credit card) contributions for membership, fundraising, merchandising and event activities including recording contributions and preparing daily bank deposit and cash reports.
- Monitor and process affiliate needs. Prepare and distribute affiliate registration and renewal notices, record dues payments and provide affiliates with receipt of payment and assure club membership records are accurately entered in database.
- Perform routine office duties to include answering the telephone and transferring calls appropriately. Open, sort and deliver mail, and process outgoing mail, Process merchandise orders and manage inventory. Copy and collate reports, complete miscellaneous typing requests of the staff and complete any other duties deemed necessary.
- Maintain and restock office, postage, merchandise and building supplies.
Skills and Abilities
- Team player with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; good strategic thinker.
- Experience with membership or subscription-related organizations.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely work products.
- Proficiency with standard office related software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or as part of team.
- High School degree; BS/BA preferred
- Previous experience as a secretary, administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office assistant
Salary/Benefits: Competitive hourly compensation of $12-15 per hour. Paid-vacation. No benefits.
How to Apply:
Resume and cover letter should be sent to:
Conservation Federation of Missouri
728 West Main
Jefferson City, MO 65101
The application period will close December 31, 2017.