Conservation Federation of Missouri Position Announcement: Membership Development Coordinator
The Conservation Federation of Missouri (CFM) is in search of a qualified individual to serve as Membership Development Coordinator.
The Mission of the Conservation Federation of Missouri: To ensure conservation of Missouri’s wildlife and natural resources, and preservation of our state’s rich outdoor heritage through advocacy, education and partnerships.
- Develop, execute, and measure promotional plans and campaigns intended to engage, recruit, and retain members/membership; lead membership marketing strategy, development and execution.
- Track and identify opportunities, through research and analytics to increase future campaign success, engagement of members and the public; use data to develop appropriate membership acquisition and retention strategies by identifying potential membership markets, and monitoring trends.
- Develop and manage membership and consumer oriented webpages, magazine articles, social media posts, videos, and podcasts.
- Manage the CFM Affiliate program.
- Work with Director of Corporate Relations on managing membership aspects of the Business Alliance program.
- Lead/coordinate membership activities at the annual convention and regional events, act as the staff liaison for various committees and provide overall excellent customer service.
- Handle member feedback including, emails, phone calls, surveys and visits.
- Assist with onsite annual meeting logistics and preparation.
- Communicate in a professional and effective manner, both orally and in writing, with members, leadership, and staff.
- Maintain status reports related to position responsibilities; draft or revise procedures and SOPs based on position responsibilities.
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field and one/two years of experience.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; good strategic thinker.
- Experience with membership or subscription-related organizations.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely work products.
- Positive, customer service attitude.
- Experience with recruitment campaigns including direct mail and digital.
- Proficiency with social media and social media monitoring tools.
- Proficiency with standard office related software including Excel.
- Innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or as part of team.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conservation Federation of Missouri
728 West Main
Jefferson City, MO 65101